Returns and Refunds
Visp Bathrooms Ltd offers prodcuts from a wide range of suppliers and manufactureres. Products which are shipped to you directly from the supplier will come with an industry standard Returns and Refund Policy, details of which can be found below. If you receive an item which is defected or not what you expected then to arrange for a refund or exchange please follow the steps below:
Please contact us via the contact page and from the drop down menu Subject Heading select Returns| Refunds, for items you wish to Return, Refund or Exchange . Please detail as much as you can regarding your purchase, inlcuding;
- Order Reference
- Finish & quantity of Goods to be returned
- Invoice number or delivery note number
- Reason for the returned Goods
- If Damaged please provide an image
Suppliers and Manufacturer Warrenties and Return Policy
Every Supplier and Manufacturer has a Return policy and warranty for their goods. Hence it is important you contact us as soon as possible regarding a faulty item or refund. For guidance, on the response you may receive, please see below
Good retained for more than 3 months are negligible for any refund,return or credit.
Return of Non-faulty goods
- Goods can only be returned by prior arrangement i.e we must first be notified as outlined above.
- Once the above field mentioned above have been supplied Abacus Limited will open a case reference
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging and be fit for resale. A 25% restocking charge uplift fee will apply. Uplift charges will depend on the type of product and number of items being returned.
- All returned goods must be securely posted so that the item is fit for re-sale.
- Special Stock Items are considered a specialist order and unless faulty will not be accepted for return
- Abacus will investigate all products which are faulty and lie within the warranty period
- If an image is provided of a faulty product and Abacus are satisfied that the goods are indeed faulty. Abacus will either arrange uplift of the product for collection and inspection, credit and/or supply free of charge replacement product.
- Any Goods that are reported as faulty after installation should not be removed. Please contact us immediately. All faults reported after installation must be authorised by Abacus before any work is undertaken. The Returns Department (Abacus Ltd) will contact the end user directly in order to obtain full details and any further required information.
- In the event that the fault is not covered under the warranty the Returns Department will provide a full report outlining the findings.
- Goods fitted and/or damaged by the Retailer's end customer cannot be returned.
- In the event of courier damaged Goods, or if the quantity of Goods delivered is different to the quantity of Goods ordered, the Retailer (or the Retailer's end customer) must contact the Sales Office as soon as possible and in any event within 2 Business Days of delivery.
- The guarantee will not cover Goods or parts which are damaged or do not work properly owing to negligence in the use of wrong maintenance, wrong installation, intervention by an unqualified installer or for circumstances beyond one's control.
All products are designed, built and tested to last. We offer a free 5 or 10 year guarantee from date of purchase, which covers all manufacturing defaults. It does not cover damage during fitting or misuse and cannot be transferred.
10 Year Guarantee Sonia, Gedy, Vasic, Urban, Clou are guaranteed for 10 years. 5 Year Guarantee Ramon Soler Taps & Showers are guaranteed for 5 years (2 years for thermostatic cartridges).